Friday 27 June 2008

Happy Birthday Darling ..............

Hi everyone
It's my husband's 50th birthday today, and he would be highly embarrassed if he knew I was typing this. We are going out for a meal with the family tonight, looking forward to that. Part of his present was tickets to see Bruce Springsteen, which he loved. I have also bought him a 'companion set' for the garden as he loves to read outdoors in the summer, I hope the weather bucks up for him so he can enjoy it.

I would like to introduce my new scumble started today called Orange Sorbet,










Distant closer ....a little closer still
this is probably the
nearest shade to the
true colour!!

Its made from Jaeger Matchmaker 4ply which of course I got in a sale at the weekend. Should have been £2.50 per 50gm. I got it for £1 per 50gm. I love the colour I have been looking for that shade for ages, so I am best pleased!! I think any good quality 4ply would work well! I am using a 3mm hook. Tried to use 2.5mm but it wasn't right, you couldn't see the stitches too well.

Got to get ready to go out now.
Catch you all soon
love Cathy x

No comments: