Wednesday 13 January 2010

Farewell Old Girl....

Hi everyone

We had a very sad event yesterday. Our eldest cat Biscuit (aged 18 years and 10 months) was taken to the vets and we decided it was 'time'. The poor girl had either liver or heart failure, causing her frail body to swell. Her suffering was apparent and it was the last kindness we could do for her.

I took her and stayed with her, it was very hard to do but had to be done. The family is very upset especially my Steve, she was his baby.

RIP little one, I hope you are as fiesty in heaven as you were with us. We love you. God Bless.

Bye for now tweakers
take care
love Cathy x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I didn't understand the concluding part of your article, could you please explain it more?

Anonymous said...

Correctly your article helped me very much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you post, will look ahead for more cognate articles soon as its united of my favourite issue to read.