Monday 19 May 2008

Too complacent ...... oh sugar honey iced tea!!!!


Have you ever been so comfortable and relaxed with a pattern that you forget to concentrate? I have had a day off work today. Spent most of the morning knitting my lacy cardigan, catching up with my favourite tv programmes. Then I found that the front patterns do not match, they are odd, looking at the finished photo I have definitely made a right muddle of it. I have frogged some of it and left the rest, really can't face it. It is now for the foreseeable future abandoned. ..... I am sooo annoyed with myself!!! I have decided to take the attitude of this furry friend I found on the net, and CHILL!!












Fortunately my local heroes St Helens RLFC are having more success than I am right now, moving up to second in the Superleague.
They are on form!!










On an even happier note, my lovely boy became a teenager today, he is becoming a fine young man and everyone speaks highly of him. Happy Birthday son, I love you x.












Bye for now keep tweakin - even if sometimes you end up frogging!!!
love Aruba Blue xx

No comments: